PATENTSCHUTZengel is special. We are not only specialists but also border crossers.
Almost all employees have chosen a career path after their initial training, which is atypical. Engineers become patent attorneys who deal with far more than just technical issues; lawyers become attorneys who, with their work in the field of intellectual property, enter legal fields which play almost no role in legal studies, etc.
For this reason alone, as "career changers", we are open to employees who want to work across different areas and enjoy new challenges. We are therefore constantly looking for new colleagues who are willing to take on special challenges and who would like to join a team of cooperatively working specialists.
Since we have always relied on people who can think creatively and find new solutions, we also grant our employees the freedom that is conducive to such work in return. Part-time models, home-working opportunities and family-friendliness are just some of the options available to our employees. We do not see ourselves as a classic 'employer', but rather as an EFFECTIVE EMPLOYER. We also draw our ideas for modern forms of work from the company network "Success Factor Family", of which we are a member.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application. Please send your documents by E-Mail.
We are currently looking for you primarily to fill the positions listed below:
[By the way: We are interested in our (future) employees - and we know that many private things are not decisive for an excellent job. Therefore all people who meet the professional requirements can apply to us.]
If you are a patent attorney, then you know yourself what requirements are set in this profession. We can therefore assume that you have excellent knowledge and skills.
With us, however, you can not only work in your profession but also shape your life.
- work as much as you want - part-time work is also possible in this profession;
- take care of your family - we enable family-friendly working hours and home office
- get involved because you enjoy it - ideas and suggestions are listened to
- cultivate professional contacts all over the world and enjoy nature on your doorstep
Can you imagine combining the internationality of your profession with the relaxed lifestyle of a small town? If you want to know how to do that, then contact us and tell us what you have in mind!
Patent paralegal - training position
What we can offer you:
- a challenging and versatile vocational training in a globally oriented growth area
- Activities at the interfaces between people, law, technology and marketing
- International contacts in daily work
- cooperative work in a well-rehearsed team
- modern office equipment and life on the "Rennsteig"
- at the end of the professional training, you can also take the examination as a legal assistant in addition to the degree as a patent attorney paralegal
- Opportunities for further training after the initial training
What you should bring to the table:
- a school education completed with a good high school diploma
- Interest in legal and technical issues
- enjoy working carefully and responsibly and communicating with our clients
- a confident use of the German language
- good knowledge of English (knowledge of French is advantageous)
- Basic knowledge of the MS-Office standard software